Friday, May 6, 2011

A Hard Day's Night

This week has been full of so many activities it is hard to keep it all straight. From class to scheduled tours and seeing everything in between plus all of that dang homework the day is over before I have had a chance to blog about it all. Touring can be exhausting! Every night I am asleep before my head hits the pillow. I guess that is a good thing though, it means I am being productive! I have seen and done so many things that I have so much to catch up on so this post is going to be a lot of pictures!

The Countdown for the Olympics has started!

Buckingham Palace-They are still working on cleaning everything up from the wedding.

We went to the Globe Theater for All's Well That End's Well. It was freezing but so much fun!

St. Paul's Cathedral, one of my favorite cathedral's I have been to. No wonder Princess Di wanted to get married there! It was beautiful.

My traveling buddy/bunk mate Meisha

Yes that is the Palace Guards playing the drums and electric guitar. They were just rocking out to Somebody To Love...NBD

The Wedding never ends. Went to Westminster Abbey to see all the wedding decorations. Here is where the Duchess of Cambridge entered the Abbey

The beautiful Flowers and Aisle Way
   
The bouquet. Pictures weren't supposed to be taking so you didn't see any of this (wink wink)       

A palace horse named Coachman. He reminds me of the horse on Tangled. Don't you agree?


 The Carriage that Prince Charles and the Middleton's rode in on the left. The Carriage that the Queen and Prince Phillip rode in on the right.

William and Catherine's carriage. Unfortunately they did not have it opened up.

The Coronation Carriage

 The car the Catherine and her Father rode in on the way to Westminster Abbey

We could not resist...we love their puffy hats!

I don't know if you can really see it but they had the wedding date wrong on this ornament. It said 20 April instead of 29 April

We went on the tour of the National Theater and next to it was this place set aside for graffiti. Someone had gone and put Will and Kate on one of the posts.

Pippa's bum has been making quite a fuss...it even has a facebook page!

Sorry for the overload of pictures, like I said we have been doing so much this isn't even half of it! I promise to be better at keeping updated and actually explaining what I am doing.
Until next time...







No comments:

Post a Comment