Friday, May 6, 2011

Highlight of the Week

We went and saw Les Miserables. It was incredible. We made a little date of it going out to dinner first and everything. We had understudies for 4 major parts - Jean Valjean, Inspector Javert, Cosette, and Marius. At first we were worried about this but they were so great. Some girls had gone a couple of nights before and didn't like Jean Valjean but we loved ours! It was Eponine who stole the show for me. When she sang On My Own I was completely blown away I had tears streaming down my face. Les Mis was the first musical I have seen since being there and it set the bar high for the other plays I will see. Hopefully they can measure up!

They had crushed ice at the restaurant and let you have as much as you wanted! A rarity here!


6th row seats with student discount. We scored big!

Our beautiful group!


No comments:

Post a Comment