Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!!

This weekend was very special because it was our last full weekend here at school and it was MY BIRTHDAY!! Let's just start by saying I have the best family in the entire world. My week started off by getting about 7 packages.
My mom had sent me a package for every day of my birthday week full of things centered around 19. My cousins and grandparents and sent a combined package and then I had one from Kacey. It was super hard not to rip them all open on right when I got them but I made it through. At midnight I opened a package from my mom and it was a birthday cake!! I couldn't believe it! For all of our birthday's we always have a Mrs. Backers cake so my mother made sure I got one! Kels, Jess, Lo and I dug in right away! I also opened my cousins package that was a super cute headband and rings!

In the morning I woke up to a completely decorated room with a banner, confetti, and balloons. I opened my other two packages-shoes and necklace from kacey and a new watch, family picture, and vera bradley wallet! The girls went to Hukilau Cafe for breakfast which was delicious. Unfortunately, I had to go to class and then a thing for my piano class after but it was fine. Then Jess, Kels, and I went to go get me a nice diet coke!
We came back, showered and headed into town for a fabulous girls night! We ate dinner at Cheeseburger in Paradise where Lohren pretended being deaf and I was her translator, we needed to start practicing for our sign language final! Our waitress was so great and brought me out a mud pie on her for my birthday so they sang and I blew out my candles!
After we hit the streets of Waikiki where I got my fortune read-she told me that I needed to enjoy my youth, I am going to fall in love immediately, my husband is going to worship and cherish me, and that
whatever I do next in my life will

make me very very happy!
That was quite the experience! After that, we went and I opened a pearl and had it set on a beautiful ring. It was an amazing birthday!

The next morning we woke up and rounded up Garrett, Egan, and Walker and headed to the water park. It was SO much fun! haha We were having a blast. It was such a riot. We were just laughing the entire time down every single slide. It was a beautiful day and we all got some sun! Overall it was an amazing birthday! Thank you to everyone for all the texts, calls and birthday wishes, it made my day that much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment