Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Tagged

I was tagged today by Chloee in her random facts which means I do it too, so here I go

What song has captured your mind lately?
Smile by Uncle Kracker

What TV show do you watch regularly?
Too many: Gossip Girl, Grey's Anatomy, Brothers and Sisters, and my new favorite Modern Family

What book really has lately engaged you?
I am reading Freedom Writers for my english class and it is very inspiring


What movie do you find yourself re-watching?
Two Weeks Notice

What is something that is overrated lately?
Facebook (even though I am on it all the time)

What comfort food as been important to you as of late?
Anything peanut butter


What is the best kept secret in music you NEED to share?
I am the same as Chloee, I love the new Genius app, it's so nice

What place is your hiding place?
My room at home, can't wait to be there in 11 days

Do you collect anything? If so, what?
I collect junk, I don't know how but I seem to become in possession of the most random unimportant things and they just build up around me.


What beverage is a daily consumable to you?
I wish I could say diet coke, but I am going to have to boring and say water.

What store or shop do you frequent most?
In Hawaii it has become Forever 21, at home I love JCREW and Nordstrom

Who are your favorite male/women celebs?
Male would be George Clooney, I can't get enough of him
Women would be Sandra Bullock, love everything about her

Favorite color as of late?
I am becoming a fan of purple and gray

I tag aish and drey and I honestly can't tell you if anyone at all reads this blog so if you so happen to come across it go ahead and do this!




No comments:

Post a Comment