Sunday, April 4, 2010

Good as New

This year I have discovered that I am probably too emotional for my own good, but I can't do anything about that. So last night as I was talking to my Mom and we were both in tears-I was homesick and didn't like being away for my birthday-and she didn't like being away from me at all. After getting off the depressing phone call I needed something to make everything better. Do you have something that no matter what the situation is it can make everything okay? If you don't then I suggest you find it! For me, it is the movie You've Got Mail. I curled up in my bed, turned it on, and was smiling again within seconds. And now, today, I am as good as new and ready to attack the SUPER busy week ahead of me and then get on a plane HOME!!

No comments:

Post a Comment