Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The Buried Life

I was alerted to this new MTV show by a friend at home. I knew I had to start watching it when we were in the middle of skyping and this friend told me he would rather watch this then continue skyping me. (no hard feelings Daniel) haha. So I got onto my trusty computer, since that is how I watch T.V now, and found it online. I am completely obsessed. It is about 4 guys who made a list of 100 things they wanted to do before they die, and they are actually doing them! They started 3 years ago straight out of college, found a bus and started traveling through the country. These boys have become my heroes. Not only because they are accomplishing their dreams but for every item they cross of their list they help someone do the same. In each town they start talking to people on the streets and ask them what they want to do before they die, then these 4 boys make it happen. What a life they are living! They have inspired me to take full advantage of life and to just go for it, anything is possible! So I leave you with this question
What do you want to do before you die?

No comments:

Post a Comment