Thursday, October 29, 2009

We Love Football!!!

It was one of the most fun weekends we've had here last weekend! On Friday we headed into Honolulu to shop and see a movie. The girls headed in a little earlier than the boys to make sure we had plenty of time to shop without hearing them complain about it. Afterwards we met up with them to get into the Halloween spirit by seeing the new movie Paranormal Activity. If you know me at all you know that one of my biggest fears is scary movies, so how I ended up here I honestly don't know. It is the scariest movie that I have ever seen. Poor Garrett had to sit next to me and deal with me jumping, hitting, and grabbing him constantly. To my surprise and everyone else's, I made it out alive, just a little shaken up. It definitely brought the Halloween spirit we were going for!On Saturday we decided to do something different than our usual Waimea Bay day. We found out that the University of Hawaii was playing Boise State, so me, Lohren, Kelsey, Garrett, and Egan headed to the Aloha Stadium to try to get tickets for the game. Luckily, we were able to get
tickets, not the best seats but we didn't care, we just wanted to see a football game! It turned out to be a horrible game, we got killed 54-9, but we stayed until the bitter end and had a blast!
We got home around 10:30, dropped the boys off at their dorm and than us girls decided to go out and have a little more fun. We ended up driving around, jamming out to music, with Lohren's
camera video taping us! It was been one of my favorite memories here so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment