Wednesday, October 17, 2012

A little curveball

Sometimes life throws you a curveball. It has a way of knocking the wind right out of you. You feel broken and lost for as long as it takes you to pull yourself together and get back into the game.

Life threw me a curveball this past week, a big curveball. It knocked the wind right out of me and I haven't quite caught my breath yet. But keeping my head down isn't really my thing. I am now picking up my pieces and readjusting my sails. College is hard, BYU is harder. After 4 years and few different majors I will now be graduating in political science.
If you see me in the next couple of weeks and ask about school I may not seem very happy when I respond. But don't worry, I am just catching my breath and I'll be back in the game soon enough.

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I will vote for you when you run for President. And Adam will too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry, been there done that and it's the absolute worst! I can totally see you loving political science!

    ReplyDelete