Monday, October 8, 2012

A Birthday Week

It was Kacey's 23rd birthday on Friday and we decided to celebrate for an entire week! We threw a great party for her on Friday night. We got a Karaoke machine, and let me tell you it was a hit! Kacey is not only a great sister but she is the best friend to have around. I have loved being able to spend her last year at BYU as her roommate. I know that I always have someone to count on when it comes to Kacey. And she makes sure the apartment is always full of entertainment!

 The Roomies

Birthday morning!

Saturday and Sunday were filled with General Conference. It is so nice to be able to go to church in your sweats! I loved all the messages that were shared. Conference always comes at the perfect time. I have been wanting to go see the fall leaves so on Sunday between sessions we headed up Millcreek Canyon and it was gorgeous! I love this time of year! The week finished off with a big family dinner for Kacey's birthday.

Millcreek Canyon

Sister, Sister

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment