Sunday, February 12, 2012

Blast from the Past

I can't believe it has been 10 years since the Olympics were in Salt Lake. What a great 2 weeks! It was a good thing I was only in 5th grade so missing school wasn't such a big deal. I was able to be a Child of Light for the opening and closing ceremonies and I will never forget dressing up in my little eskimo costume. Last night at the Gallivin Center they had a little party to celebrate the 10 year anniversary.

2 of us showed up to represent!

The most decorated people of the Olympics and my two favorite moms!

My 15 minutes of fame

Olympic athlete from the bobsled team!

Such a great friend to come stand in the cold!

Yes, we are eskimos!

I loved being able to relive my experience from 10 years ago for a few minutes! Let's hope the 2022 bid comes true and we get to see this happen again!


No comments:

Post a Comment