Monday, January 23, 2012

As of Late...

This has taken over my life...


Especially when my boy Federer is playing. Unfortunately, Australia is a day ahead of us making it so the matches are on in the middle of the night. Lack of sleep has also made me do some out of the ordinary things such as tweeting a really cute American tennis player...

Falling in love with  what can I say I love my tennis players.  



Sleep has not been my friend but there has been some amazing tennis played. This has become my new motto:


The good thing is that I have a lot more time to do my homework! I just have to make it through Sunday and then my schedule can return to normal, or as normal as it ever is.

1 comment:

  1. this should not be your motto because you are going to die because you never sleep!! even though i do enjoy walking out of my room in the morning and see you passed out on the tiny couch..

    ReplyDelete