Wednesday, March 10, 2010

It Takes Two


Little girls dream of the day that prince charming will come on a white horse to sweep her off her feet. From then on when she told the story of meeting her prince charming it would begin with  Once Upon A Time and end with Happily Ever After.  Well not to anyone's surprise I once was one of these girls. But a few days ago I watched It Takes Two (a childhood favorite of mine) and they explained finding your prince in a different way.

"It's got to be that can't eat, can't sleep, reach for the stars, over the fence, world series kind of stuff"

Not that I am looking for my knight in shining armor yet (I am only 18), It got me to thinking that when I do meet that one guy for me I hope that it feels like that can't eat, can't sleep, world series kind of feeling, that beings with Once Upon A Time and ends in Happily Ever After.
Just a thought...



No comments:

Post a Comment