Thursday, March 27, 2014

A Breath Before Graduation

I have three weeks left of school, not just for the semester but for life (I hope)! I have to keep telling myself this to help get me through each week. Papers, presentations, daily assignments, and tests are all on my mind. At the same time I have work, a piano recital, I am planning Young Women's camp for the summer, and trying to figure out what I will be doing for work this summer! So you could say there is a lot going on in my mind but the overwhelming thought is "only 3 more Tuesday's" and then life gets much easier! So here is what I am focusing on:


The mediating needs some work, and I have planned about 15 trips just in the past week! This is what I will be working on for the next 3 weeks, and I am betting I will finish school as one happy girl!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment