Monday, February 10, 2014

A Lot of Weekend Projects

Little by little we have been making our house into a home. Each weekend I have picked a new project to tackle and after this last weekend I think we are finally done! We had a lot of things to get hung and framed and so on. Let me tell you, Daniel has LOVED these projects (wink, wink). So our bare walls are now covered! Here are the finished projects:
Found this darling New York pillow at Pottery Barn in honor of our NYC Honeymoon!

This chalkboard was at our wedding done by the one and only Rem Plewe! My parents framed it for us for Christmas! It is by far the best present I have gotten!

Our wedding picture collage from our wedding! My mom had the Family Proclamation framed for us and the sketch of us on the top left was given to us by Daniel's brother!


We had a serious build up of boxes in our storage room! We finally got them all broken down and cleared out! Such a great feeling!!!

This is the last one we finished! Daniel's sister gave us this vinyl for our wedding and we decided to frame it so we can move it around! It is probably one of my favorite things we have hanging in our house! I LOVE it!


That's all for now! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment