Monday, January 14, 2013

So much snow!

Snow, snow, snow! My parents were in Sun Valley for the weekend so when I got home Friday afternoon I couldn't even get into my driveway. It was covered in about 18 inches of snow. Luckily, I was able to call Daniel to come help me shovel. An hour and a half later we were wet, cold, and the driveway was almost snow free!


With all the snow we decided to go snowshoeing the next day up Millcreek Canyon. What an adventure it was. The way up was nice but the way down turned into a falling, snow fight, cold mess. Once we decided to go off the path and slide down the hill things turned interesting. But it made for lots of laughs!




Now it's Monday which means I am back in Provo at school and leaving the apartment in this freezing cold weather seems unbearable. But that's what a winter in Utah is all about!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment