Monday, December 31, 2012

Mele Kalikimaka!

This year Christmas was spent in the beautiful land of Hawaii. It is one of my family's favorite vacation spots! My mom's family came and we had such a great time being together. I was also able to take Daniel for the first week of the trip and then we sent him home for Christmas with his family!

My mom woke us up at 3:00 am one morning to watch the sunrise from the top of a Volcano! It was one of my favorite parts of the trip!

We are a family of tennis players. We had fun meeting up on the court every morning to play.


We became the paddle ball champions when we finally beat my parents!


We love to Scuba Dive!

Matching swimsuits for Christmas!



It was 10 days very well spent! It was nice to get away and relax on the beach!

Mele Kalikimaka!

No comments:

Post a Comment