Monday, August 27, 2012

How Time Flies

A year ago I was spending my first night in Washington D.C. I can't believe it has been a year since that great adventure. I loved my time in D.C and wouldn't trade it for anything. People always ask me what my favorite experience has been. I would have to say it was my time in D.C. It is where I grew the most, learned the most about myself, worked the hardest, and came home with a whole new perspective on life.




I am happy to say that the friends I made in Washington are still some of my best friends today. I am jealous of the people that get to be back there now just starting their adventures. A lot has changed in the past year and I am happy about that. 



I am now back in Provo in a new apartment with new roommates and all new friends to meet. It is always exciting to start a new year of school and a new adventure. It has only been a few days but I can tell that it's going to be a good semester.


No comments:

Post a Comment