Sunday, June 10, 2012

Playing Catch-Up

Things have picked up around here. I have started my internship at KUED, teaching tennis lessons, friends getting home from missions, traveling, training and enjoying summer! Here are the latest happenings of life the past few weeks.

We have been to Washington D.C to visit Kacey. It was so fun to be back and see her doing it now.


My mom and I plus some great friends did the Little Red bike race. We rode 50 miles! And I can actually say it was a blast. Can't wait to get into character for next year!


My cute soul sister Meisha left on her mission to the Philippines this past week. It was hard to see her go but I could not be more proud of her!



We went boating and it was quite the experience. With it not only being cold but also crazy windy there wasn't much to do. That didn't stop me from getting in the water for a quick run on the wake skate. But this also led to me being cold for the next 4 hours. Our crew made the most of it and had a great time!




That's all for now! Let's hope it warms up this week so I can work on my tan!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment