Sunday, May 20, 2012

Beginning of Summer

Summer has started. The pool has been opened and used, the shorts have come out of the closet, and the outdoor activities have began!


Midnight bowling is a tradition that dates back to sophomore year of high school. It has been on break for the past 2 years for missions but now that the boys have returned the tradition continues on. It wasn't my best game of bowling but it was sure fun!


We got to celebrate the upcoming marriage of Eliza Cook and Andrew Harvey out our house on Saturday with a shower. Caroline and I had matching orange and leopard on so of course we had to take a picture! Wedding season has begun!


BYU Rugby was in the national championship on Friday so we headed to Rio Tinto to check it out. I love trying out new things and rugby was definitely new. I still do not completely understand the game but I did learn that scoring is called a try, they wear very short shorts, and it can be very exciting. Yea for our new BYU national champions!!


It was a happy Sunday! I finally made it to the singles ward and it was a great day to go seeing as the mingle provided us with homemade ice cream sandwiches. Yum! I had my first piano recital in about 2 and a half years tonight. It was terrifying but I think it went pretty well. I had some great friends and family come out to support me. Thank you!




I think it may just turn out to be a great summer after all!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment