Wednesday, April 4, 2012

A 21st Birthday!

I have been overwhelmed the past week with gratitude for the friends and family I have been given. My birthday has gone on longer than I ever expected. There was a great conference weekend and Jazz game to start off the festivities. My actual birthday was full of surprises including breakfast, visit from my mom, treats in class, lunch, nails, dinner, and a surprise party. My day continued on Tuesday when my roommates threw me another party and the festivities ended on Wednesday with a mother/daughter birthday lunch with my favorite birthday girls and another surprise dinner with my wonderful friends from DC. Thank you so much to everyone who sent me texts, emails, messages, calls, and visits. My day was more than I could have expected and I am excited to see what the new year brings!
  

I can't thank everyone enough!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment