Monday, September 26, 2011

Whirlwind Weekend

I spent the weekend at home in Salt Lake. I have to thank Catherine for having her wedding so I was able to go home for a quick minute and see everyone! I am so happy that I was able to be home for Catherine's wedding. I have always seen her as my third sister, she has been apart of all the major events in my life and many of the little moments. She is the best in every way and I can always count on her. Her wedding was perfect and so much fun! I can't wait for her to be in New York and just a few hours away from me!



On Saturday we went for a bike ride to Hennefer. You are probably asking yourself where that is because I had no idea either but it is by Echo Lake. 2 hours and 26 miles later I had a bruised bum, kinked neck, and my exercise done for the day. Kacey and I are not the biggest bikers so we definitely slowed our expert parents down but it was fun to be together. And the leaves were BEAUTIFUL.


The rest of the day was spent reuniting with friends and having a nice home cooked dinner with the family. I was able to catch up with everyone. After dinner I met my friends down at Hires for a treat. It was so much fun to hear about what everyone has been up to over the past month. After that Lizzy and I went hot-tubbing while a few others came to visit.



Sunday morning came quickly and before I knew it I was on a plane back home. The visit was short and sweet and well worth the trip. I was happy to see my friends and family but I was excited to get back to my new home in DC and in my routine. Thanks for a great weekend Utah!

No comments:

Post a Comment