Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Time

Isn't it strange how Time can move seem to move slow but fast all at once?




Lately, Time has been on my mind. It feels as though Time has decided to go into slow motion for me. What feels like should have been a month has only been 2 weeks. Time is playing a mean trick on me.

When you look back on a year ago and it seems like it went to fast. But then you think about that year and how much happened. It was full of experiences, new faces and friends, problems and challenges, and so many more memories. When you are looking back a year seems like nothing, but when you are living that year it is a whole different story. 

I always think about how when I am hanging out with my friends the Time flies by and all of the sudden it is Time to go home but when I am working out 5 minutes feels like 30 minutes. Or how when you are in school and Friday can't come fast enough but in the summer you couldn't care less.

I have learned that Time really does fly when you are having fun. When I am doing the things I enjoy, spending Time with the people I love, and keeping busy it feels like I don't have enough Time in a day. So the past few weeks I have tried to keep as busy as possible-it hasn't really worked.

 Time is a concept that I haven't been able to wrap my head around and probably never will. To tell you the absolute truth-Time freaks me out.

Oh Time, please stop torturing me and pick up the pace! I want to get on with my attempt at a care-free summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment