Thursday, March 4, 2010

Tagged


I absolutely LOVE my friend Chloee's blog, it always makes my day! She just did a new post and if you are tagged you are suppose to do the same thing. Well, I wasn't actually tagged (even though at one point she did mention friends moving to Hawaii), but I liked it so much that I decided I wanted to do it too so here I go.

10 years ago...
10 years ago I was in third grade. I don't remember much about it except that in another month I was going to be baptized in Hawaii with my best friend Natalie, and I couldn't wait! Ms. Kirk was my teacher and we would dance and sing to Locomotion just about every morning. I don't remember much about my friends at the time but I do know that Natalie and I were inseparable as always. I was playing soccer, tennis, piano, and dancing but later on that narrowed down to just tennis and piano. I was obsessed with Mary-Kate and Ashley when they had their detective movies. Natalie and I would pretend that we were them (I was mary-kate, she was ashley). That's about all I can remember from that time.

5 years ago...
I was in 8th grade, attending the good old Hillside. People say Hillside is ghetto but man I loved that place. That was the year I had my first boyfriend, Dallin Scruggs (Lohren liked to call him lovin scruggs). He asked me out on Valentines day with a note in my locker and a bag of Hershey's kisses. That was a great couple of months, it's always fun to have a guy in your life. This was also the year that my Grandpa Noland died, which was really hard. I loved middle school, it came with drama of course though. Stephanie Tuitupou and I had a little mix up in, she thought I hated her and I thought she hated me when really neither of us hated each other, that was the start of a beautiful friendship. That was also the year that I meant Anna McKean and my life has never been the same. I went to her birthday party with her group of friends and had the best time. Ever since we have been best friends and I will never forget U.S History with her, zach baucom, and nick orchard. I also wanted something different so I got bangs and oh the horror! I look back on those pictures and just die laughing. What in the world was I thinking?


5 months ago...
I was just beginning my first year of college...in HAWAII! We were just starting to get used to our new life and starting to make some really great friends. We were going to the beach about every day and not worrying to much about the actual school part (things have definitely changed). I tried out for the tennis team, which I didn't make, I would later see this as a blessing But I certainly learned a lot about my self and worked harder in those two weeks then I ever have. We were just starting to hang out with Kelsey Fern Badger who I can now call one of my best friends, and getting to know Garrett and Egan better, and met Landon Smart who sadly left us at Christmas for the U.


5 thing on my To-Do list today...
1. Figure out a topic for my research paper and then actually start researching it.
2. Start reading the book We for english
3. Work-Out
4. Finish the Gossip Girl episode I was watching last night
5. Practice the piano

5 snacks I enjoy...
1. Wheat Thins and string cheese
2. Apples/bananas with peanut butter
3. Shiver's diet coke with extra lime
4. Nature Valley bars-Oats and Honey
5. M&M's (preferably peanut butter)

5 things I would do if I was a billionaire...
1. Go to the airport and buy a ticket for anywhere I felt like going that day
2. Bring all my friends over to Hawaii to visit me
3. Own a houseboat and ski boat
4. Buy all the purses and shoes I wanted
5. Attend a major event like the Academy Awards

5 things people don't know about me...
1. I love sending packages/fun letters to people now that I am away
2. I love showering, it is one of the best parts of my day
3. My biggest fear is not being able to have children
4. I wouldn't be able to live without music
5. I am a hopeless romantic and a sucker for cheesy/corny things

My happy list
1. Fresh flowers in my room
2. When I get a text/call/facebook from someone I haven't talked to in a while
3. Smiling/laughing for no reason at all
4. The ocean
5. Diet Coke fridays
6. Anytime I talk on the phone to my friends at home, they don't know it but it is my favorite thing
7. Pictures
8. Talking about memories
9. Playing the piano
10. Quotes that make me smile
11. Jewelry
12. My t.v shows-Glee, One Tree Hill, Grey's Anatomy, Brothers and Sisters
13. Sunshine
14. Getting all comfy and curling up in bed

Alright and that's all I have!! If you feel like doing it then try it, it's fun!




No comments:

Post a Comment